Wednesday 17 September 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Swatches!

Yes, yes, oh God, yes!!! Ahem... I mean... So my Naked 3 palette turned up today and I wasn't excited in the slightest *cough, lie! cough*.
I've been wanting to get this palette since I first saw Kandee Johnson (amazing girl from YouTube, I adore her) show this palette last year. And now it's mine at last!!! Mwahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
I do apologise! And now for the rest of my blog...
So before I show you the shadows, I'll show you a neat little freebie that Urban Decay have kindly added for their buyers so that they can make the most of their eyeshadows... 
There's a booklet, and inside this booklet there are four - yes, four - samples of their famous eyeshadow primer. 
They're tucked handily in the sleeves in this booklet, with each different primer's name, colour and effect written on the package for your convenience.
I think that these are a brilliant way to advertise their own primers for anyone that hasn't tried them so they can make up their mind. I used to be a huge fan of UD e/s primer (original) but ended up using MAC Paint Pots. 
Anyway, swatch time! 



I am so excited to use this palette; the first eight colours are light enough for me to use on a regular basis (with Naked 2 I can only use the first five - the rest are too dark or too grey), the colours are beautiful, pigmented, creamy and a delight to use. I am very happy with this palette indeed! 
As for the primers, I won't be using the samples, I'll stick with my Paint Pots. I had a very bad experience with UD Sin (creased within an hour, no matter how I applied it) so I'm not tempted to use anything but the original, but I'm hoping my sister might take these off my hands... *hint hint, mei mei!* 

Do you like/hate the Naked Palettes? Got a palette you recommend? I'd love to know xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Naked 3! Its one of my most fave palettes ever. I like it better than my naked 1. And Nooner is one of my fave shades from N3. Hope u enjoy it doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is such a fabulous palette; I've been using it almost every day! And Nooner is an awesome colour, I love to use it in my crease to blend out other colours. Am totally in love! I want to check out Naked 1 just to see what colours they have but for the moment I'll wait. Thank you for your lovely comment my love xxx

      Delete