Tuesday 23 September 2014

Review: Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in "26 Beige Démocrachic"

So as you all know I'm such a daredevil when it comes to lip colours (hahaha yeah, right), so when I saw this lip colour, it had to be mine. 
I love nudes, seriously, if I had to wear nothing but nude lip colours for the rest of my life, I'd die happy. And this lipstick doesn't let me down in any way. 
It applies as a sheer, shimmery, brown-pink nude with a glossy, sparkly sheen . It wears smoothly and comfortably without any unpleasant side effects like being drying. It is very similar to the Revlon Lip Butters; light on the lips, feels moisturising and even good for wearing at cold temperatures like 2 degrees centigrade (I work in this temperature all year round). 

Any moisturising lipsticks/glosses/balms that you recommended for everyday that stand up to winter-like temps? 

4 comments:

  1. This is something i would wear too. So pretty! And I love the nude color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hun, I think you'd love it! It's the most wonderful nude lippie :) - thank you for your lovely comment xxxx

      Delete
  2. such a pretty colour, it looks lovely on you! i love bourjois lip products, will definitely be having a look at this the next time I'm make up shopping :) xx

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Becky, it is such a great nude colour, I'm a huge fan! Ooo, let me know if/what you buy, I'd love to know xxx

      Delete