Saturday 9 August 2014

Review: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips Pencil

I'm a huge fan of red lips (as you may well know) so when I saw this cute little pencil I thought I'd have to add it to my collection. 
If this colour has a name it doesn't seem to be on the pencil, so I'm going to call it Bright Pillarbox. It's a lovely, shiny, creamy, bright-yet-true red, that applies smoothly and has a great opaque colour. 
This is a lovely colour that's easy to wear, but like most balms/glosses, it does need to be reapplied after eating and drinking. Considering also that this is a pencil, it requires being sharpened, so there will be some loss, but these pencils are around £5 so it's not a huge issue. 
Apart from reapplication and loss, I still think that this colour is great and the price is reasonable. 
Anyone else like these pencils? Don't like them? Let me know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment