Sunday 10 August 2014

Maybelline Coloursensational Nude Lipstick in 725 Tantalizing Taupe

My super favourite colour on my lips have to be nudes. A nude lip goes with everything; got heavy smokey eye makeup going on? Nude lips are your eyes' best friend. Doing the no-makeup-makeup look? Nude lips sure do help! Worried that your lip and eyes are all mismatched? Nudes are there to take the stress away! Basically they take the worry out of your day to day makeup. Yes, they may be boring and predictable, but they're handy and reliable! 
So I knew that this lippie simply had to join the ranks of my other nude lipsticks such as my MAC Half 'n' Half and MAC Modesty. But this lipstick has the added benefit of being drugstore, so it doesn't have a £15 price tag, it's just under half that, at a more purse-friendly £6.99. 
On me it's a creamy, moisturising pinky brown, easy to apply and has a slightly sweet scent. This will be a definite go-to colour for me for the foreseeable future. 

Do you wear nude lips? Love or hate? Any lip colour suggestions? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment