Sunday 15 June 2014

Lovely weekend...

So this weekend has been amazing except for today. Some selfish, arrogant butthead and his missus parked across two parking spaces. When I stood there tutting in disapproval the woman came over and had a go at me. I calmly told her that she was being selfish, parking across two spaces like that. She countered my argument, telling me huffily that they did park normally once upon a time, then their previous BMW got dinged whilst it was parked, costing them £500 to repair it, & after that they (became selfish, arrogant assholes and) never parked "normally" again. I told her that I owned a sports car (a Mazda sport - it's practically the same thing :P) and that it'd been scraped and cost a small fortune to repair but it never stopped me from parking normally. She asked me why and I told her because I had faith that people wouldn't do it again. She rudely replied that she had none. I laughed and shook my head and said it was selfish and walked away. 
So I've been stewing on this all day, winding myself up over this woman's arrogance (and her absent husband/partner, who left his missus to defend the car and his honour), and I decided enough was enough. 
I actually had a marvellous time with my family and friends this weekend, so I thought I'd put a few pics up to make myself feel better. 
These are just a few of the pictures I've taken over the weekend. I've had to leave out pictures of my family because they like to stay private, which is a shame as I'd love to share them with you. 
The sun was hiding behind clouds a lot, then the clouds parted and the sun shone hard. My poor hubster got caught and his arms are now red... 
His sunburned arms vs my normal arm lol! I did catch a tiny bit of sun, my chest is a little pink but only about 3/4 inches square. I'm a bit gutted as I normally use SPF sun cream but I've learned my lesson! 
Anyway, for the time being this is Xen, over and out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment