Thursday 19 June 2014

Bourjois Cream Blush 02 Healthy Glow

I've wanted to get my hands on another of Bourjois' beautiful cream blushers ever since I got my grubby little paws on their Blush Exclusif last year. 
So I went ahead and did just that! I had to go on the colour of the pot, as the tester in store had dried up so hard that it had cracked into about six pieces and fallen apart. 
It's a beautiful peachy colour, absolutely perfect for spring and summer. Also if you have light to medium skin, this will be a fantastic, all year round light flush. 
It swatches beautifully, blends easily into the powdery finish and lasts on my cheeks for a full 12hrs, as long as my t-zone has been primed with Milk of Magnesia first, otherwise the oil around my nose wears away the colour within about 4-6 hours. 
For me this is a definite must-have colour, perfect for all year round naturally flushed cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment