Monday 16 June 2014

Bourjois Effet 3D Gloss in Or Fééric

Lip gloss. My best makeup buddy since... Well, since I can remember! The sheerness, the glossy shine, the huge selection of shades... You can't go wrong with a good lipgloss, that's all I'm saying. 
So I saw this little beauty in store, tested it out and knew, right then and there, that this had to join my makeup collection. 
I've been in love with the Bourjois Effet 3D lip glosses for years, they really make my lips look fuller and they smell and feel divine. 
What I love most about this gloss is that not only is it very sheer, the tiny flecks of gold give this gloss a very summery finish. 
Yay! A creepy close up of my lips...
This is perfect for an every day natural look (the look I went for today), great to layer over lipstick for more drama and sparkle or on it's own when you've got a heavy, smokey eye going on. 
Versatile, moisturising and oh-so-pretty, this will definitely be my go-to gloss for the summer months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment