Friday 20 June 2014

Bourjois little round pot cream blush 03

So I bought another cream blush. I know, there's something wrong with me. But hey, whaddya gonna do?!? 
Yes, this one. I have absolutely no idea what the shade is called, but who cares when you have a model that looks similar to the gorgeous Marilyn Monroe on the top, right? 
I love these little round pots, they're awesome, coming with their very own mirror in the lid. 
A dusky pink, great for pale/light skin tones... 
It blends out quite sheerly, so if you have light-medium skin you'll want to blend less for it to stand out a bit more on your cheeks. 
It lasts around 4-6hrs without MoM on my oily/combination skin but with MoM it lasts 12. It looks and feels beautiful on the skin, and is perfect for every season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment