Friday 11 October 2013

Bourjois Color Edition 24h

So I was reading about a Barry M eyeshadow palette from Superdrug on a blog that I follow (http://youe3.blogspot.co.uk/), and I went running down to Superdrug to see if ours stocked it. Which it doesn't. Our store never stocks anything *sigh*. Seriously, I don't know why I bother. I think it's in the vain hope that the store will someday stock things like their own makeup brands like B. and Sleek, but they don't. . .  Yeah, go figure. . .

While I perused the store for anything else it had to offer, I found these instead. . .
Bourjois now do cream-to-powder eyeshadows? I was intrigued. These seem to be the new up-and-coming way to go when it comes to our eyes; long-wear and intense colour that normally claim to be crease proof too. MAC have their famous paint pots, Maybelline have their color tattoos, Benefit have creaseless cream eyeshadows, Superdrug's brand B. have cream eyeshadows and now Bourjois have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I believe there are 6 colours, but our Superdrug store only stocks 4 of them.

 This is a metallic pink (they're all metallic finishes)

This next one is a metallic platinum/silver





The next is a metallic beige-gold
And the last one is a metallic violet/plummy-red



My thoughts: These have a really smooth, lightweight, creamy formula that apply really well and are beautifully metallic and pigmented. The last shadow doesn't show up on camera very well; it's a really dark plum colour with a lot of red shimmer/glitter finish.

Would I recommend these? Yes, if you like metallic cream eyeshadows, and at £6.99, they're not too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment