Wednesday 10 August 2016

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Nude Review

I have never owned a white or nude eyeliner in my life. I was very tempted indeed to buy Urban Decay's waterproof liner in Walk of Shame, but just couldn't justify spending £15.50 on an eyeliner. I know that might make me sound cheap, but since life took a rather sharp down turn last year, I'm more cautious about spending my hard earned moolah on makeup. Even my Urban Decay lipstick was free with vouchers I was given for long service at work!
Anyway! We're here to look at my new purchase!


I saw this in Superdrug for £3.99, and bought it on impulse. And I'm rather glad I did.
I swiped it (as always) on the back of my hand; it applied smoothly, the pencil is very soft and pigmented and when it dried (30-60 seconds later), I rubbed it with my other hand, and it stay put really well.
So! Time to apply!
Above is me with my makeup done but with my waterline bare of any products.
And above is me with the Rimmel waterproof eyeliner on. I like that it applied smoothly to my waterline and didn't cause any soreness or irritation.
And here you can see the effect on both eyes from a distance.
I went about my day, and didn't check my waterline for about 6hrs, and when I did I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was still about 60% of the liner remaining. I touched it up with some more liner and it stayed really well for another 5 or so hours. I'm very impressed with this liner, and will be reaching for this in the near future.

Any nude waterproof eye liners that you use that I should know about? I'd love to know! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment