Tuesday 30 August 2016

FAKE Kylie Jenner Metallic Liquid Lipsticks in Reign, King K and Heir

I don't need to tell you who Kylie Jenner is - and good thing too as I barely know who she is myself - but she became famous almost overnight with her lip glosses and liquid lipsticks etc. A lot of girls in the UK are paying up to £30 odd for a liquid lipstick and pencil set - I don't know about anyone else, but I live in Cornwall, with a job that just about covers my car, rent & bills - and I simply cannot afford such a high price tag on a lipstick set.
So what did I do? I snuck around on Aliexpress.com and found cheap dupes. Because I'm skint ha ha!
So! I found three metallic liquid lipsticks, in the colours Reign, King K and Heir.
Reign:
This is a dark metallic brown with a red base colour, perfect for those who like a real statement lip, and will be perfect for Autumn makeup looks. It goes on a little bit patchy so does require a bit of layering, which makes it feel a little thick and uncomfortable on the lips. This wears off the insides of my lips quickly when talking or eating (I'm a lady, I don't do both at the same time!) and looks fairly obvious due to its dark colouring, and would probably look better on larger, plumper lips than my own.
And of course I have to show you what it looks like from far away as I love to creep out my readers with some scary selfie shots. I mean, why not, eh?
King K:
King K is a lovely light brown/champagne metallic lipstick. Out of all three, this is definitely my favourite colour and goes with a multitude of makeup looks due to the colour. This goes on smoothly, and dries down fairly fast. Wears off less obviously than Reign due to its colour, so it's a more suitable colour for going out for the day or going for a meal.
Yes! Selfie tiiiime! You poor, poor things...
Heir:
Heir is a less obviously metallic lipstick than the last two, but still holds its own; a lovely pink that, like King K, can go with a lot of makeup looks, from daytime appropriate to night time smokey eyes. Also, like King K, this applies smoothly, dries quickly and fades better than Reign due to its sheerer and more natural colouring.
And yet another selfie to show you what it looks like with a full face of makeup.

My thoughts:
These liquid lipsticks are an absolute steal at just £1.82 each; for all three I paid just £5.46. They took about 26 days to arrive in the UK, which isn't bad, considering they're from China. I also don't know what the original colours look like, so I can't compare their likenesses in that respect, but for anyone looking for a dupe for a very low price, and don't mind waiting around, these might be worth your while and your wallet.

2 comments:

  1. I would never py txt for a single lippie no matter who made it or whose name was on it. But I will say they are very pretty! And girl, you have the most beautiful lips ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's extortionate, it really is! They're not bad to be honest, I can't complain for the price. And you are so sweet! Thank you my darling xxx

      Delete