Sunday 4 May 2014

Sleek Blush by 3 Californ.I.A

I saw this blush on someone else's blog and I thought to myself "I must have this blush palette, I must!". The thing is, I'm not exactly short on the whole blush situation, I have at least 12 different blushes, both powder and cream formula, but what harm would three more do?
So the box looks like this. I love Sleek packaging. It's just so... Sleek.
I thought I'd include the ingredients for y'all to see, so it might help you decide before you buy this little beauty.
When I opened it up I was delighted to see these three stunning colours. From left to right (both in above and below photo's):
Newport Beach, The Surf, OC
Swatched on the back of my hand, these three colours are so creamy and blendable, and look really beautiful. As you can probably tell, Newport Beach and OC are more pigmented than The Surf, which is sheer when blended out and also has a light shimmery finish.

I think this is a fantastic palette for pale to medium skin, these cream blushes can be used on their own or blended together for a more customised look, they can be blended out to a simple, sweet flush or built up for more blush-drama.
This sells for £9.99, and to be perfectly honest, it's worth every penny. If Sleek do any other cream blush palettes in the future I will definitely buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment