Sunday 4 May 2014

Avon 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in The Nudes

Because there seems to be no slowing in my ongoing addiction to makeup, and with my holiday to Ibiza getting ever-closer, I decided to buy this eyeshadow palette from my local Avon Rep.
It's really small and compact, at only 4 and 1/2 inches long (almost 12cm), so this is the perfect size to travel with.

Inside it has an inbuilt mirror inside the lid and two, double ended sponge-tipped applicators for ease of use.
The first four colours close up. There are no names for these eyeshadows, which is a shame.
The same first four colours, swatched on the back of my hand.
The last four colours in the palette...
And again, the last four colours swatched on the back of my hand.

My thoughts: I bought this palette when it cost £7, down from £12, and I'm kind of glad that I didn't pay full price; the colours are a little on the powdery side, and the pigmentation and quality isn't the best. I have MUA palettes that cost £4 that have better colour payoff than these, but I do like how portable this palette is, and I will be taking this abroad with me as it is cheap and the colours are good for everyday use.
Would I repurchase?: No, I don't like the eyeshadow colours enough and there are better palettes out there for cheaper. Despite this, it's not too bad and I will definitely be using it as an everyday eyeshade palette when I go abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment