Sunday 11 May 2014

MAC Paint Pot Let's Skate!

So I went into a MAC store today. I shouldn't have, but I was terribly naughty. I had to! 
I tested out this little beauty in store and knew I just had to have it... 
In the pot it looks like a white-creamy pink, but when it's swatched... Well! 
It's a pale pink with golden shimmery flecks throughout, it's such a beautiful colour. 
Pictures: 1st swatched on hand next to window. 
2nd same hand swatch stood away from the window.
3rd swatched on my tattoo (to better show the colour & shimmer) stood next to the window.
4th swatched on my tattoo stood away from the window. 

Absolutely amazing colour, fantastic on it's own or as a base to make other colours really pop. 

Any paint pots you lovely people recommend to get next? Hugs! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment