Friday 16 May 2014

May 2014 Birchbox

The title says it all. Come see what I got in this month's Birchbox! 

My thoughts: I actually didn't like this box at all, but I am not complaining as they put some rather lovely and expensive stuff in there.

Although the shampoo & conditioner looked promising, I'd only be able to use them twice as I use massive amounts of both in each shower as I have so much hair. 
I'm not a huge nail varnish user, and I think the colour I received was awful as I dislike that colour quite a lot but I'm sure other people would love that colour.
I'm sure that most people that receive a sample size of Benefit's They're Real mascara would squeal for joy, but not me. I bought it a fair few years ago and it did not work for my crappy lashes at all, so I threw it away. Biggest waste of £19.50 ever! 
I don't use body oil. Maybe I should but meh. 
The hot cleansing cloth & cleanser is also something I will not use. I work long hours and don't have time for long beauty skin regimes, especially if it requires me to stand in my freezing cold bathroom getting all my makeup off. 

I decided not to open any of it; I carefully rewrapped up the hot cleansing cloth stuff, popped it all back in the box and gave it all to a work colleague to give to his wife. Waste not, want not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment