Sunday 3 November 2013

My October Favourites SWATCHES

Hello Lovelies, today I'm bringing you my favourite beauty items that I've been loving all through October. . . The first on my list are drugstore chubby pencils for the lips; moisturising colour for the months as they get chillier.
Left to Right: Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 500 The Redder The Better, Bourois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 05 Red Island and Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 06 Plum Russian.
The same colours swatched on my hand in the same order.
MAC's Showstopper Quad. I bought it from www.maccosmetics.co.uk and it is fabulous for everyday neutral eyes.
Top Row, Left to Right is 'Oh My Darling' and 'Jest'
Bottom Row, Left to Right is 'Mineralism' and 'Showstopper'
The lovely MAC eyeshadows swatched on the underside of my wrist. Left to Right: Oh My Darling, Jest, Mineralism and Showstopper.
These are the Rimmel Stay Blushed blushes. Left to Right; 004 Sunkissed Cherry and 001 Pop of Pink.
Blended in to the back of my hand in the same order. . . Hardly noticeable in artificial light, which was unavoidable I'm afraid. It was pouring down with rain, so I had to take these photo's in my front room lol.
Revlon Lip Butters, Left to Right; Peach Parfait and Créme Brulee.
Swatched on my hand in the same order.
MAC's infamous paint pot in Painterly. . .
Swatched thickly on the back of my hand with a finger. Here it's still wet. .  .
And here, dried down to a matte finish. This paint pot is so amazing, I cannot even begin to tell you how good it is!
An oldie but a goodie. Bourjois's highlighter in Light. This is so very highly pigmented, a little goes an extremely long way.
See what I mean? One swatch and the pigment is so incredible. Bourois are such a fantastic company and their makeup is superb (well, most of it anyway haha)
Bourjois 3D lipglosses, Left to Right; 29 Rose Charismatic and 03 Brun Rosé Academic.
Swatches on the back of my hand. Beautiful, moisturising glosses.
And lastly Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder in 14 for Olive/Tanned Skin
It does have a few golden sparkles in the pan but the colour left on your skin is matte with no sparkles; I'm assuming they run away the moment they realise that there's no sun to sparkle in. . . If you see my golden shimmer, please send it back to me, as glitter is a necessity haha!

Hope you liked looking at my October  beauty favourites + swatches.















No comments:

Post a Comment