Saturday 23 November 2013

MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot

I've really been into buying MAC recently. I've forgone visiting Boots even, just so I can spend my extra moolah on MAC. Can you blame me? So I visited a MAC store in House of Fraser, and bought two eyeshadows, a lipstick, a lipglass and of course, Rubenesque. This baby will put you guys/gals back £15 in the UK.
As you can tell, I managed to rub off the 'letter-two-numbers' that states its year/month of production, but this is from a genuine MAC store and is a genuine MAC product.
This is blended onto my hand in natural sunlight (I know, I was up before the light started to fade, shocking, huh?)
I sat away from the window to take the above picture. As you can tell, it shines really prettily.
I put Rubenesque all over my eye (including lower lash line), did thick winged liner in MAC's Fluidline in 'Past Twilight' and finished off with two layers of MAC's In Extreme Dimension Lash. I didn't use any primer with this look as I find that MAC's paint pots can withstand my oily eyelid crease very well.

The paint pot colour is a very peach-toned-golden shimmer, the finish reminds me of Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Rose Gold; exactly the same shimmery finish but completely different colours.The texture is much smoother and creamier than Color Tattoo's, and blends very well too. Can be used on its own or with shadows blended over the top for extra oomph.

Would I buy it again?  Yes, without a doubt.
Is it worth the money?  Again, yes, most definitely worth every penny.
Would I recommend this?  Only if you like or use shimmery shadows and don't mind a £15 price tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment