Saturday 26 July 2014

Volume 1 seconde mascara

I haven't done a makeup review for a while. That's because I've been too poor to buy any! Luckily, mes amis, I bought this Bourjois mascara before I went on holiday, and I finally got around to opening it today, so this is a first impressions/review. 
This is the normal black mascara, the waterproof one has a bluey colour instead of pink. 
I think the wand head looks so cool. There are little tiny balls (or spheres) within the bristles to make sure there are no clumps when you apply it. 
Above; my bare, curled lashes. 

Above, as you can see, my lashes after 1, 2 & 3 coats, then a coat on my lower lashes and zoomed out so you can see the full effect. 
My thoughts: It has a great formula, smooth, not too wet, doesn't clump, and does create decent volume after two or three coats. It hasn't flaked but it did pull my curl out a little bit, but not too much. This is a lovely mascara, and I would love to try the waterproof version. 


No comments:

Post a Comment