Monday 28 July 2014

My current skin care routine

I can't remember if I've ever done a skin care routine, so I thought I'd show you my current favourite skin care (all of them paraben free!) items. 

Left to right: Hydraluron Serum by Indeed Labs, Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Moisturiser and Serum by Superdrug, Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser by Good Things and Wonder Eye Cream by Balance Me. 

My skin is combination/oily (normal outer cheeks, normal under eyes, slightly oily forehead & chin, very oily nose and inner cheeks (nearest nose)
I apply the Hydraluron first, wait until it sinks in and then apply 3 pumps of the 2 in 1 serum/moisturiser straight after all over my face (I use another 2 pumps for my neck). Hydraluron's moisturising properties won't work on their own, it needs a moisturiser on top of it. I wait a good five-ten minutes to allow that to sink in and then apply a small amount of the Miracle Mattifier all over my face, starting from the outside (where my skin is driest), working my way in to the centre of my face. Lastly I put a grain-of-rice-sized amount of wonder eye cream under my eyes. VoilĂ ! My skin routine for every day! 

Hydraluron can be found in Boots (although it's quite pricey). 
Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 serum can only be found in Superdrug, UK. 
Miracle Mattifier can be found in supermarkets across the UK (and it smells really sweet). 
The Wonder Eye Cream can be found on www.balanceme.co.uk and costs £20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment