Friday 28 February 2014

Red Lip Month: Maybelline SuperStay 14hr Lipstick 540 Ravishing Rouge

Another long lasting red lip colour! Yes, I'm sorry, but the idea of reapplying red lippie every couple/few hours to make sure my lippie still looks good is such a hassle! Yep, lazy. Got it in one!
This little beauty is around £7 in the UK (feel free to correct me about the price), and this particular colour definitely leans towards blue toned but not so much that it washes out you warmer toned gals and guys. It applies pretty well and smells of scrummy sweets, and dries to a matte finish. It does have minuscule glitter particles to give your lips a subtle, almost-there shimmer to stop it from looking too matte. 
I won't say that this lasts me 14hrs (seriously, I think the whole 24/14hr thing is over exaggerated) but it does last a good 4-5hrs before it starts to wear away from the inner parts of my lips. This can also be a little drying so I don't wear it as often as the others. Once it's dried it does transfer, but the transferring is minimal. All in all not a bad lippie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment