Friday 21 February 2014

Red Lip Month: Maybelline SuperStay 24 Color 510 Red Passion

I love long lasting red lips! I love non-transferring colour, being able to eat, drink and chatter away without reapplying my lippie and feeling confident for hours on end. 
 This little beauty is my favourite long-wearing lip colour. You use the coloured wand to apply a thin yet quite opaque layer over your lips, let it dry for 1-2 minutes, then apply the white balm end that gives your lips that just-applied, fresh-as-a-daisy shine that I love so much.
This colour is quite neutral so will wear with both pale and warm skin colours quite well without making your skin look washed out. 
The one thing I must say is that the balm end runs out pretty quickly due to reapplying it frequently, so buying an extra balm is advisable.
It's a great price and currently in the UK there's a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug so nip on over, see if there's anything you like :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment