Monday 25 July 2011

Back to Black

It came as a very sad surprise to me to find out that the incredible, amazingly talented British singer, Amy Winehouse was found dead in her apartment on Saturday 23rd July 2011 at the age of just 27. I am absolutely devastated, and I would just like to say, Amy, you rocked our world. You had a sublime voice, you shared your short life with us in the only way you knew how, you really were an amazing person.
 Amy was very well known for her beehive hairdo, tattoos and very striking black eyeliner. She had wonderful, clear skin, full lips - basically she was naturally very beautiful. I wanted to do a very quick makeup look to celebrate her life, although I had to use foundation and powder to achieve her pale, clear skin. I have absolutely no idea how to make a beehive hairdo so I just kept my hair back for this picture:
Ok, so I know I look nothing like her, but I hope you can see that she inspires me greatly. Big Love to y'all out there xxxxxx

                             Amy Jade Winehouse, Born 14th September 1983 - Died 23rd July 2011
                                                                      Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment