Thursday 26 May 2011

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

Hello! Now I must admit here that I am not much for tinted moisturisers because I like foundation coverage better, but I was shopping in Tesco and I was in need of a new moisturiser and this one is currently on offer at just £1.50! In these times of recession, who am I to turn my nose up? This is what the (opened) box looks like:
This moisturiser is for all skin types (hooray!) in the shade "Natural".
On the top of the back of the box it reads "A touch of natural colour is essential to brighten your skin's natural complexion and give it immediate radiance"
Below that is states:
NIVEA VISAGE DAILY ESSENTIALS TINTED MOISTURISING DAY CREAM enriched with Light Reflecting Pigments and Vitamin E, provides the skin with essential intensive  moisture and enhances your natural skin tone all day long:
  • With a special blend of light-reflecting and colour pigments this light daily moisturiser brightens up your complexion.
  • With UVA/UVB filters and Vitamin E, it helps to protect from environmental influences that result in premature skin ageing
SEE AND FEEL BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Your skin is intensively moisturised, looking instantly radiant and healthy-looking all day long.

So in it went into my trolley. A moisturiser for all skin types and the promise of possibly having more radiant skin at the same time, hooray! The tube looks like this:











 
Nothing terribly special, a squeezy 50ml tube with a screw on cap, simple and sweet.




This is what the colour looks like on the back of my hand. Quite dark looking, really. The moisturiser is of creamy consistency, smells a bit like sun cream/sun block and blends into the skin quite smoothly and doesn't actually look too dark once smoothed in. Thank goodness, for my skin (under the red cheeks) is actually rather pale!






Here is a picture of me with half of my face with this moisturiser on, the other with none:
ARGGHHH! Me with bed hair and loads of spots! *sigh* Oh well, I had just gotten out of bed I suppose... Anyways, the left side of the picture is with the moisturising cream, and the right is my bare face. There's not a really noticeable difference but the left side looks just a little bit less red, if you know what I mean? I had to blend it well at my jaw line as it was a tad too yellow, but other than that it went on fine, so I quickly put it on the rest of my face (blending gently) and this is the end result (more bed head alert!) :
I think that my face here looks a little bit more even, it certainly feels nice and moisturised, and after all that's sort of what we want from a moisturiser! I think if I was in a hurry to put on my makeup I could probably just smooth some of this on, set it with a little powder and a touch of mascara and I wouldn't feel half bad :)
I think, for £1.50 this is a bargain, and as it's for all skin types, why not give it a go? Hurry on down to Tesco, before the offer ends! Have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment