Saturday 25 January 2014

Seventeen Super Lash Mascara Review

So I went ahead and bought this mascara in Boots today. I am a mascara addict. It's sick. I should stop... But I can't! This little beauty will put us buyers in the UK back £6.99. 
On the tube it states: "give lashes SUPER hero status with our amazing SUPER fibre lengthening mascara and volumising booster brush. Lashes look longer and thicker for instant OH WOW... KAPOW!!"

Yeah? Let's put it to the test!
The wand is curved outwards in the middle... And the shade is Blackest Black... Ok, cool - let's get cracking! 
My bare, uncurled lashes. I can see you squinting... They're there, don't be fooled by the nothingness around my eyes!
One coat of this mascara. Lashes are looking perkier (and visible, hooray!)
Coat two. The fibres in this mascara are starting to hold on and extend my lashes a little, while adding some volume...
Coat three. As you can see my eyelashes are definitely longer but the fibres are making my eyelashes look a bit fluffy at the ends, ha ha! 
And now a picture of both of my eyes for the extra scare-factor. 

My thoughts/First Impression: I really like this mascara. It applies really well and it makes my unimpressive lashes look thicker and longer. From a distance of around 12-18 inches my lashes look voluminous and long, not fluffy or clumpy. I think for a more natural look I'd wear two coats on curled lashes for extra oomph. 
Would I recommend?: Yes, it's a great little two-in-one mascara and really affordable at just seven quid. Plus it comes in brown/black for those guys 'n' gals that don't want to use black mascara.  
Would I repurchase?: Hell yeah! Love  this little beauty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment