Saturday 4 January 2014

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara Review

Currently Boots are doing an offer on these mascaras - two for £10! Bargain! Of course I snapped up two. Ok, four. Alright, alright! Six! I'm sorry, but how often do bargains like that come along? These mascaras retail for £10.99 each normally!
So I of course had to test these beauties out!
The wand looks like Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara wand, good stuff...
My bare, curled lashes...
After one coat, my lashes kept their curl and look naturally defined...
A second coat. Lashes remain curled, plus a little volume and more definition...
A third coat, plus a coat on my lower lashes. Perhaps a coat too many, I'm not too sure. I definitely wouldn't put four coats on, as it would look too spidery.

My thoughts: I really like this mascara. It's not too wet, the brush is great for keeping your lashes separated for definition and the formula can be layered for volume. I was expecting a little more volume from this mascara, but I'm not complaining at all.

Would I repurchase?: Yes, most definitely - if I hadn't bought another 5... *shameface* 

Would I recommend?: For the price it's currently selling at, why not give it a try? It might surprise you 




No comments:

Post a Comment