Saturday 26 May 2012

My current makeup routine

Hello there my beautiful people, just a quick update on my life and makeup. I went to my friend's wedding; she looked stunning, and I finally got to meet her husband for the first time, and she got to meet mine for the first time too which was funny and lovely. We saw the Olympic torch run right past the hotel she got married in (shortly after the ceremony) and she even got to have her photo taken with the torch, which was brilliant!

I've kept up with my fake tan routine because I'm just loving being this tan at the moment, I feel so much better, and loads of people ask me if I've been lying around in the sun, which of course I haven't, even though the weather has been amazing for the past week. In fact I love it so much I did a YouTube video on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDSFbvkZ2Wg

This is a picture I took yesterday afternoon just after the makeup was done. It only took me 14 minutes to make up my entire face. What makes it easier is having these insanely long eyelash extensions as I have no real need for eyeshadow or mascara at the moment, so I'm just loving that!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer sun (at last),

Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment