Sunday 17 June 2012

Hair Extensions

I bought some hair extensions a few weeks ago, mainly out of curiosity, from Tesco. I got a full head (7 pieces) of black, synthetic wavy, 20 inch extensions, and another full head of the same but in dark brown. The dark brown pair was by mistake - they looked the same in Tesco, and once you open them you can't take them back. Turns out they actually look really quite nice together. The reason I bought two full heads instead of one is because of the amount of hair I have - one full set of extensions simply isn't enough to look natural on me. For both sets of hair it cost me £40. They can be styled with heat up to 170 degrees centigrade, so they can be straightened, curled, etc. I like them the way they are.
When I put them in for the first time, I felt kind of stupid, but once I blended the clips under my hair and curled my hair to match them, I felt different; more confident - almost sexy! I do have to style my hair a little for my hair to blend more with the synthetic hair and make it less obvious, but I just love how the extensions make me feel...

                                                                                 I felt so inspired and sexy, I decided to pose in front of my web cam with my lustrous locks to show you how amazing these extensions make me feel. I have only worn them about three or four times, I wouldn't wear them on a regular basis because they get tangled quite easily, but I will be wearing them next Friday, as I am going out to town with some old school friends and I want to make a statement.

Do you own hair extensions? Are you tempted to buy any? Do you recommend any makes/brands? I'd love to know!

Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment