Monday 5 March 2012

It's been a long time...

It has been a long time since my last Blog - just over 6 months, in fact. Without trying to be negative, no one reads my blog, so I stopped adding to it, but then I thought "Hell, why not just carry on?", so here I am...

My last blog was about my first ever YouTube video. Since then I have uploaded another 16 videos, so I have 17 all in all and I think they're getting better. They're definitely much better quality than the first one and I've learned to edit a bit better now, but my laptop can't deal with the video editor that came with it (thanks for nothing Windows Live Movie Maker), so I do my best.


The picture above was the finished look of a how to wear red liptsick like a pro video...

This one was a gothic style makeup tutorial that my friend's fiancé asked me to do and this was the end look...

This was a cute, kitch and glittery look, so retro and cute. It's one of my fave looks because it's so easy and bright...

This was a picture of a green eyeshadow tutorial I did. It was the first time I tried to do a voice over and failed miserably, but we live and learn...

And this one was a simple vampire makeup tutorial.

I haven't been slacking; editing videos for YouTube is a much harder job than blogging. It requires hours of painstaking editing, saving, captioning, saving again and then uploading to YouTube. But on YouTube, some of my videos have been watched hundreds of times, people have commented and asked me questions. I never recieved that kind of praise or was even acknowledged as a lowly Blogger... I don't expect to be seen or heard even as I type these letters to anyone that cares to read them, but know this: My makeup addiction is still going strong. I love makeup, I have done all my life, with no real end in sight. But that's ok.

                                                   I'm Still Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment